Halloween is just around the corner!
Here’s some Eat Right [NEWS] from Shape Magazine:
Just because you’re too old to go around knocking on doors asking for sweets doesn’t mean you can’t indulge a little on Halloween. Stick to a small portion with these treats, all under 100 calories, and you won’t be afraid to look at the scale on All Saints’ Day.
- 2 HERSHEY’S MINIATURES (84 calories)
- 6 STARBURSTS (87 calories)
- 4 TOOTSIE ROLL MIDGES (94 calories)
- 2 STRAWBERRY TWIZZLER TWISTS (80 calories)
- 4 DUM DUMS LOLLIPOPS (100 calories)
- 13 PIECES OF CANDY CORN (91 calories)